3 nightshade 15s in a pathfinder

lol i know hwo to use my tl if i didnt i would of bought one. i do every single aspect of my install no body helps me with anything. the only thing i dont do is draw the box up on paper 80 does that for me. i give him ideas and he goes one step further with them. now if you want to go head to head let me know anyday anywhere i dont want to bet you cause i dont want you to have to struggle if i take all your money. also dont talk about anybody from li you dont know anything about us or what we do, you just assume things

i have a feeling your the same guy with that gay 2 door explorer with the bondage jbl crown amp. i also think that your worried that you have a wall with more power and im just as loud or louder. but seriously why are you taking this so seriously? just leave my thread no one wants you here. if you wont leave be sure to show up at the street wheelz on sunday so we can talk in person

sorry about the thread clutter, but anybody gunna be at DPA tonight? ima head down if you guys are gunna be there.

nah i will be out of town tonite...but will be at the show tomorrow

i agree...mr slate goal was to screw up this thread and i think he partially done that.

I tried to leave but your boy says he knows me and he dosn't. He is terribly mistaken.

Who in their right mind would make fun of a Crown amp and they run Sundown.

Tell you what, I'll take a broken Crown over a bnib Sundown amp any day of the week. Are you kids crazy?

I tried to leave but your boy says he knows me and he dosn't. He is terribly mistaken.Who in their right mind would make fun of a Crown amp and they run Sundown.

Tell you what, I'll take a broken Crown over a bnib Sundown amp any day of the week. Are you kids crazy?
lol nate u crack me up....first of all why dont u mount ur amp properly and stop playin bdsm/dominatrix with it and then come talk to me....u looser ur not loud and nobody likes u cuz ur a burger and have no life u miserable azz munch

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.