2x Digital Designs 9500s w/ carbon caps.

Participant count
  • Participant list

_DjScrew_
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

I've got 2x Digital Designs 9500s that have carbon caps on them.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I believe they have other upgrades from DD also, but I'm not positive(Please let me know how to check and I'll pull them out and take a look). Great subs, I'm just getting rid of the truck so I'm getting rid of the equipment along with it. They are Dual 2ohm

Price:

I'm honestly not sure what they're worth now, these subs are still in AWESOME condition and have never been abused. I'm going to say $1100 + ship OBO - make an offer!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping fees. I'd really prefer a local sale if possible in the Omaha, NE area.

Item Pictures:

PS: I haven't been on here in what seems like forever, Hi Everybody! I hope the References in my sig are ok, I can take new pictures if needed.

Do yourself a favor and post some pics of the back sides of those so people can tell what version they are... they're on like the 8th revision of that motor and it matters! Also if you're not "supercharged" you'll be really hard pressed to get anywhere near your asking price. Times have changed. People spell quality "P-R-I-C-E" and everybody around here is broke.

Do yourself a favor and post some pics of the back sides of those so people can tell what version they are... they're on like the 8th revision of that motor and it matters! Also if you're not "supercharged" you'll be really hard pressed to get anywhere near your asking price. Times have changed. People spell quality "P-R-I-C-E" and everybody around here is broke.
Appreciate the tip. I'll get them pulled tonight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.