Audio Control D-5.1300 (Can I use with passive crossover component speakers)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes but why would you when you have the dsp inside the amp?
That is the question I suppose. I already installed the speakers and have one wire running to each passive crossover. I want to use the full range for this amp. I plan on using front 6.5 with tweeter (hertz) and rear 6.5 with tweeter (hertz) and one sub. What’s the best way to do that?

That is the question I suppose. I already installed the speakers and have one wire running to each passive crossover. I want to use the full range for this amp. I plan on using front 6.5 with tweeter (hertz) and rear 6.5 with tweeter (hertz) and one sub. What’s the best way to do that?
Run it all active trust me better to find the range on your own. It's better that way because you just mimic the range of each pair

Run it all active trust me better to find the range on your own. It's better that way because you just mimic the range of each pair
Since I have essentially 8 separate speakers (minus the sub) -2 low mids/tweeters and the same in back: I am assuming in need a speaker wire for each. Would that mean I need another amp?

Since I have essentially 8 separate speakers (minus the sub) -2 low mids/tweeters and the same in back: I am assuming in need a speaker wire for each. Would that mean I need another amp?
Technically yes but I would ru the 2 sixes and the 2 tweeters off the amp as well as the sub I have a ton of audiocontrol gear 2 dm 810 lc 6 and a lc 7 also a d 4 800. My point is use this gear for how it was intended way too many options use as many as you can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...