SOLD 2nd go around of the goods, JVC Deck/JVC adapter, Pioneer 720c comps, Subs, Amp....

Boldtothemax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
Last thread got big, not much selling, trying a simpler approach.

Again done a ton of selling on here before as BigBangtheory and have good feedback if needed. All items are shipping included, only US, lower 48 please. Money Order only accepted and once received will send out ASAP with Delivery conformation and insurance, dont do paypal for various reasons, sorry.

Deck, JVC with Ipod adapter-$130 for both

carstereostuff10010.jpg

carstereostuff10011.jpg

Pioneer Premier 720c's 6 3/4" set-$100

carstereostuff10038.jpg

2 10" Pioneer Premier w-250spl subs-$115 for both

carstereostuff10036.jpg

carstereostuff10032.jpg

Knu wire 0/1g, various lengths, 13ft, 8ft, 7ft, 5ft with ring terminal, another 5 with ring terminal, 4ft with ring terminal and a small one 1ft 10" with ring terminal.....all for 50 bucks. SOLD!

carstereostuff10057.jpg

Powermaster D5100-$130

carstereostuff10002.jpg

2 Knu ANL fuses 250a...$25

carstereostuff10014.jpg

Clarion 4-channel highs amp-$60 dollars

carstereostuff10023.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Still need to move subs, deck and battery....come on peeps. I can do better prices if you are closer as shipping is going to kill me on subs and amp....deck I can lower to a 120 bucks!

sorry bro, can buy my battery and subs though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

First page wont let me edit anymore.

Anyone who has any dealings with me going on, please contact me on my older name in bigbangtheory. I created this name to move some stuff, but old name at the time was banned for silly stuff......I have actually posted in here a couple times under that name.

Sorry for the confusion, I sent everyone I had dealings with a message I believe, If not, please send me a message under bigbangtheory as I dont wont t lose that name for good.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.