2Dr Zr-2 Blazer build. GFY :)

So I downloaded instagram and played around with it today.

A "1500rms" driver and alpines type x 12 motor on the right "1000rms"

I like how the Death Penalty popped out.

Shots of the type x motor

Not too much progress. Serviced the rear diff, oil change and trying to figure out how to stop the drivers door from rattling lol. Still haven't sent the Zed amp off for repair either. How ever I just ordered a CAI with heat shield and a bulk pack of stinger roadkill expert. I have a lot I need to get done this week, I'm going to try and make it to the 2nd day of a show called siknic. I'll be running mod 1-2k and hopefully put up a 55. As soon as the other 18 shows up, I'll begin the wall...

Cleaning it up.

138,xxx miles and never serviced.

While I was up at my dad's shop I snapped a few pictures. This is the shop race car. 502 with a solid roller, 11.5:1. Runs low 10s pretty consistent.

Another project up there. Gotta love an old school mopar.

good stuff!!
Thank you.

That is the 4th time you posted that on something I am subscribed to. Dude. If you want to build your post count. Just make a thread. Damn.
Maybe he doesn't have much of a vocabulary?

You're shooting for a 155 with a single 18 on 2k?
Nooo lol. Where are you getting that idea from? Mod1-2k is a "4ohm" rating class. The NS-1 puts me in that class. I'm picking up a fourth 15 for the show.

I'm waiting on the fourth 18 as well so I can start my wall..

Welllllllllllllllllllll No audio updates. But I picked up a fleabay CAI for the truck. For the most part the kit isn't bad considering the price(80 shipped) One problem is the air filter is too big for the space you have to cram it in. It's something that belongs on a full size diesel truck lol. I also picked up a bulk pack of roadkill expert for 96 shipped. Haven't used any of it yet though.

Awesome deadener

Moar boxes

Hard to tell how big it is.

This might give you an idea haha

Heat shield lined up. Had to drill a hole to mount the bottom up.

Black couplers would have been better imo.

Did you listen to avenged sevenfolds new album?I know it just came out today. I'm on track 8.

Pretty good album. I like it.
It's ok so far. I bought the second day it was out. Nightmare is still my fav.

Picked up the fourth 15 and went to my first DB Drag show over the past weekend. So guess what that means!? Legal testing! Testing went great, put up way better number than I though it would. For my qualifying round I just ran a 149 since I didn't feel like getting out of the AC (over 150 you can't stay in the vehicle) Well went it came to my first my elimination round I f'ed up and put the seat way of my remote reaching the HU to unpause it... But in testing after numerous full tilt burps, maybe 2-5sec between each one and the best I got was 154.8 @43hz So I think with everything cool, it should do a 155 legal. Did some outlaw burps 155.4 seemed to be the best but that was after all the other burps lol.

At this point, I don't think I'm going to directly sink anymore money into this truck. Just going to put some money aside and buy something newer with less rust and overall better shape. Probably sell this thing for grand. But I have gotten some more goodies.

Yay! A box!

More boxes!

Beefy, four anarchy mid bass drivers.

Next to a "standard size" 6.5 (not an insult to the IA which are very nice)

Basket OD difference

*** to ***.

Fancy it up with instagram.

Welllllllllllllllllllll No audio updates. But I picked up a fleabay CAI for the truck. For the most part the kit isn't bad considering the price(80 shipped) One problem is the air filter is too big for the space you have to cram it in. It's something that belongs on a full size diesel truck lol. I also picked up a bulk pack of roadkill expert for 96 shipped. Haven't used any of it yet though.
Hard to tell how big it is.

This might give you an idea haha

Heat shield lined up. Had to drill a hole to mount the bottom up.

Black couplers would have been better imo.

You got a link to that kit? I know they sell individual pieces at Autozone to build your own kit too. Did you notice any improvement after you put that on?

It's ok so far. I bought the second day it was out. Nightmare is still my fav.

Picked up the fourth 15 and went to my first DB Drag show over the past weekend. So guess what that means!? Legal testing! Testing went great, put up way better number than I though it would. For my qualifying round I just ran a 149 since I didn't feel like getting out of the AC (over 150 you can't stay in the vehicle) Well went it came to my first my elimination round I f'ed up and put the seat way of my remote reaching the HU to unpause it... But in testing after numerous full tilt burps, maybe 2-5sec between each one and the best I got was 154.8 @43hz So I think with everything cool, it should do a 155 legal. Did some outlaw burps 155.4 seemed to be the best but that was after all the other burps lol.

At this point, I don't think I'm going to directly sink anymore money into this truck. Just going to put some money aside and buy something newer with less rust and overall better shape. Probably sell this thing for grand. But I have gotten some more goodies.

Beefy, four anarchy mid bass drivers.

Next to a "standard size" 6.5 (not an insult to the IA which are very nice)

*** to ***.

Fancy it up with instagram.

You're gonna like those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, listening to them. Not mounting them lol.

I like A7X. But they aren't a band I listen too often...at all.Did you listen to devil driver's new album? Now that album was impressive.
They're one of my favorites, so I'm really critical of them lol.

I'll have to look into that. I'm always up for new music. Thank you.

You got a link to that kit? I know they sell individual pieces at Autozone to build your own kit too. Did you notice any improvement after you put that on?

You're gonna like those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, listening to them. Not mounting them lol.
I'll try to find it when I get home later. Better throttle response, maybe a half mile to the gallon improvement.

I hope so, they're beefy as hell lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.