2Dr Zr-2 Blazer build. GFY :)

Just paid for a Zed audio Leviathan 6ch amp. I'm freaking excited. Found a good deal and couldn't pass it up!

I'll be picking up two more tantric component sets for sure now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In case choo dunno what it is.

ZED Audio Leviathan - II 6 channel amplifier

Some ess que goodness.

Just paid for a Zed audio Leviathan 6ch amp. I'm freaking excited. Found a good deal and couldn't pass it up!
I'll be picking up two more tantric component sets for sure now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In case choo dunno what it is.

ZED Audio Leviathan - II 6 channel amplifier

Some ess que goodness.
**** dude, should have went to Vertex! ZED Leviathan III 6 channel Amplifier IN STOCK! - Vertex Audio

That's where I got mine from. Oh well though, right?

Build is looking good! I'm doing my build on my '99 4 door right now too, and your engine bay and how you did the wiring gave me some ideas. How is that D3400 secured?

**** dude, should have went to Vertex! ZED Leviathan III 6 channel Amplifier IN STOCK! - Vertex AudioThat's where I got mine from. Oh well though, right?

Build is looking good! I'm doing my build on my '99 4 door right now too, and your engine bay and how you did the wiring gave me some ideas. How is that D3400 secured?
The stock mount block is still in there. Just modded the tray. I bought the amp used, just used SSA as a reference. Vertex is good though, I did some business with him a long time ago. But I paid 365 shipped for it, so I'm pretty happy.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Should we all start a Zed leviathan III club?
I'm super excited about it. First SQ amp I've ever purchased.

That Leviathan is **** as anything. How do those Tantrics sound? They looked pretty nice, I just haven't heard anyones feedback on them and haven't pulled the trigger. Pretty nice build though, I might be getting a blazer myself soon.

I know some people might consider 250 bucks expensive, but for this set, it's 100% justifiable. Great mid bass, very clean mid range output and the tweeters are very loud and clear. I've been doing some acoustic listening lately and ****, does it sound good.

Attempting to clean up some wires I guess and get my voltmeter in which for some reason turns on the wrong way... Remote needs to be constant and constant needs to be remote...

Not much better... I'm going to get another ash tray that is not broken and glass it in and then all you'll see is the gauge face if that makes sense. Also, I do not plan on mounting my LC-1. I like being able to move it around. I'll come with something that looks better though.

Pulled the HU to try and get my alt whine fixed. It's better but not fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Also that's not plumbers tape, it's about 3-4 times as thick.

I got the Zed in. First impressions are: hate the hardly longer start up lol, there's "more" sound, more little details, the rasp on the high hats stands out more, acoustical sounds are more natural and I have hardly any EQ now. Over all, I'm very very happy. Such a small tight package too.

Video supaDave made! Sorry it's not working on mobile. But @1:24 sheet gets ****. I never realized how much the hatch flexes. Yes, I know I have an amazing mustache. Yes that is a deek sticker on the rear glass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.