26,000 watt lanzar amp

Only a inexperianced person would of replied with a comment like that. Obviously you have no clue or know how to measure anything.

Good luck in the future.

You can expect 500 watts true power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i sold mine after a year not because of anything bad im planning on buying another best bang for the buck out there

its a great amp

same as the cactus ele 12k not the k12

same as the ss 15k

it did gobs of power and was a huge step up from my sd8k for less $ and it didnt clip like the 8k did and make stinky coils

at 12v and starting at .8 ohm i got about 5700 per side its a dual mono amp

it really starts to make power at .35 per side

sounds about right, I think the SS 15k asks for 750a of love in the manual. starting @ .8 and going to 4 ohm, curious what you were powering with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.