26,000 watt lanzar amp

Looks to be the same amp as the cactus K12 based on the terminal layout and 2 channel design, dunno where they get the 26,000 rating from though. I'm guessing that's a MAX (aka, B.S.) rating.

Looks to be the same amp as the cactus K12 based on the terminal layout and 2 channel design, dunno where they get the 26,000 rating from though. I'm guessing that's a MAX (aka, B.S.) rating.
it is, i had thought they fixed this on their website

A legit 12k? Are you serious? More like a legit 8k....and a SD8k can be had for that 1500.
If this amp is the same as the cactus 12k, which based off the images it is, then at MINIMUM i'd say it's good for 12k, if not more.

The opti series is very good stuff and usually conservatively rated.

Besides, i'd rather pay that much for an opti than for some banana and coffee bean filled amp that when it breaks takes a year to get fixed.

If this amp is the same as the cactus 12k, which based off the images it is, then at MINIMUM i'd say it's good for 12k, if not more.
The opti series is very good stuff and usually conservatively rated.

Besides, i'd rather pay that much for an opti than for some banana and coffee bean filled amp that when it breaks takes a year to get fixed.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif:rotflol://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.