$25,000 build ideas (including car)

Maybe i should go with 4 18s. What is the difference in db though
4 18s ported vs 8 18s in a 4th could be a 3 or 4 db difference. Not worth spending twice as much. Try 4 Sundown Team 18s in a 4th on 20k rms. Itll get you where you want to be.

I am getting most of the money from selling my truck(about 20k). And decided to settle for a cheap car but put a monster system in it.
Wise prioritization!! :)

As a teen I drove a VW Bug and dreamt of putting a 327 small block in it to blow the doors off anyone in a drag! Surprise the heck out of them get smoked by a Bug! :)

John Kuthe....

Not trying to be judgmental but for 25k or 20k whatever you get....I would stash some of that away...of course splurge a little on yourself but that's what I'd do. Invest in something...have your $$ work for you.
What are you crazy? I was going to say get a shitbox for 1000$ and have another 4000$ left over for more batteries.

Seriously though, OP, you really don't need huge cone area. 6 15's 4 18's once you're in the big boy tier woofers on 20KW should get you where you want. You'll need money for alts/bats, wire, wood/glue/carpet/etc. and possibly suspension upgrades.

What are you crazy? I was going to say get a shitbox for 1000$ and have another 4000$ left over for more batteries.
Seriously though, OP, you really don't need huge cone area. 6 15's 4 18's once you're in the big boy tier woofers on 20KW should get you where you want. You'll need money for alts/bats, wire, wood/glue/carpet/etc. and possibly suspension upgrades.
I'm very crazy. And been called worse. American's don't know how to save $$. Some, not all.

If I had 20-25k, I certainly wouldn't think about car audio. I'd make it more $$ so I can retire early.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.