240sx mild build....

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Well today was nice so I decided to start working on the 240sx some .....

003.jpg

since 4x6's **** for any good sound I decided to modify them just a little.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm actually sub'd to this. I love 240's... but stop updating everytime you take a breath.

I don't really like Oz's faceplates. They're really... Best Buy-ish.
i'm gonna see how they sound ...if i like them...i'll repaint the grills a color to match the interior....the OZ are Australian speakers....since this is a car I'm playing with for now and not a hatch I'm not putting anything real big in it....

i'm gonna see how they sound ...if i like them...i'll repaint the grills a color to match the interior....the OZ are Australian speakers....since this is a car I'm playing with for now and not a hatch I'm not putting anything real big in it....
:nod:

I say grind out some of the O, so it's just a point, then cover it in grill clothe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.