Project Thundra.......

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Getting ready for a new build hopefully everything goes well This will be going in my new 08 Toyota Tundra Here is list of equipment plans.....

Headunit : Pioneer AVIC Z1 with updated larger hard drive....6 disc Pioneer CD changer....Ipod hook up....Satellite Radio....roof mount 360 12" screen...back up Camera

Front Stage : Digital Designs S4 rear chs on DD 6x9 midbass in doors.....front chs on a set of Earthquake Screamers at each corner of the dash in stock locations...door fully matted in and out It will have a rear mount EQ not sure which for now...

Center Stage : Old School Audio Control System 90 model 11 center Ch. processer on an old school JBL GTO 220 mid tweeter in center stock location

Rear Fill : Stock in rear doors on radio power for now...no real plans maybe mat the rear doors

Substage : 3 very rare DD 1008b's of 29 ever built my 3 have the optional CF dust caps...not sure how many of the original 29's had those....because of production cost DD started making the 1500 series....these will be powered by a DD M3

015.jpg

Rear seats don't fold from the factory in a Tundra double cab...mine have been custom modded to fold and re attach with ease....I have matted the rear wall in preperation for the amp and processer rack.....The sub box will take all usable under seat space //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

019.jpg

018.jpg

One of the Earthquake Screamers in the factory location replacing the 17.5 watt factory crap tweeter...It is slightly angled...toward truck center...I went with the Earthquake Screamers because of power handling....smooth sound and they play an octave lower than standard available tweeters....I used the supplied magnet strip for the GPS antenna and Sirius radio antenna on the far right corner of the dash.....

042.jpg

That is a big @ss tweeter, ive always wondered how they sound though.

Sweet ride and nice build, love it so far. Those Thundras are some very nice trucks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.