2018 Silverado 1500 Non Bose w/7" touchscreen

Participant count
  • Participant list

TrQoNTaP69

CarAudio.com Newbie
Need some help determining which route to go with my build....
I have a 2018 Silverado 1500 Crew cab, NON BOSE. I currently have 2 Sundown SA V.2 in a custom double baffle box, Crescendo BC2000 Bass Clef, (2)DS18 Neo 6x9 up front, (2) Ds18 pro 6.5" in rear door and 2 super tweeters up front, Sundown 200.4/ any suggestions welcomed for 4 channel(s)... Big 3, Stock 160A alternator, 1/0 power and ground ofc, into 2 gauge amp wiring after distribution block... Should I leave my stock head unit or look for aftermarket Android auto double din unit? If I stay with stock would I need only LC7 or any LOC or DSP? Thank you for any response and help in the right direction!

Also, will my electrical be fine with that setup or should I at minimum add a second AGM battery or two in the back and under the hood? Or new H/O alternator as well? I've heard mixed answers about this

Bump.... Nothing from anyone
The question is, are you currently having any issues with this setup, or is it not installed? On the alternator, I would go as big as I could afford. On everything else you pretty much have all the knowledge you seek. On the radio, does the OEM lack any features desire? If not, I would leave and decide down the road. LC7 features are more than enough to get an awesome signal to your amps.

Thanks for your response... I'm in the process off the wire run/big 3 and speaker wiring. I changed a couple things such as no rear door speakers, deaf bonce atom 4 channel to front door speakers and 1/0 ofc to crescendo for subs and 4ga ofc split after distro block for 4 channel DB amp. To answer your question, no the OEM head unit has android auto, carplay, b/u camera, etc... I ask about LC7i/DSP mainly for tuning/EQ and bass roll-off/amplified chimes and blinker lol

bass roll-off/amplified chimes and blinker lol
The LC7i has that Accubass feature to compensate bass roll-off and signal sense turn on, but as far as the chimes go, that may be an issue. I do not recall how others have resolved the issue. IIRC, it only plays through driver's speakers. Maybe there is a radio setting like call volume that could help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...