2017 rebuild list

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I think it's time. It's been 2 years since I've changed anything besides details and tunes

Time to start gathering gear

JL FiX 82

JL TwK 88

A pair of JL RD400/4s with one bridged to midbass

Audible Physics 3 way

JL RD1000/1

JL W6v3

Install, fab, and tune done by Audio X / Steve Cook before I move again and lose the chance.

Whatever I do it will probably be my last ever build. Once it's done I doubt it will ever get any better.

I like the 6 better. I think it will fit this build better.

I really want to give Steve a try with my current gear with the TwK in his hands. I'm sure he will want to rebuild my sub box to get more

Look forward to seeing the final build. As far as last ever build, you're not going to get a new car ever? Think you could stick with a stock stereo if you do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.