2011 Malibu trunk dimensions for 2 12" Type Rs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pimpdaddyq
10+ year member

Owner: Quicks Car Audio
Clinton Iowa
Hey guys I'm about to do a box for a guy for his new malibu but the trunk opening is really small to fit a good size box in.. for a pair of Rs I have possibly 34w 13h 22d and that looks like it may be pushing it.. anyone ever done a build for a car similar to this? Also was thinking fire sub up port back but there's a solid abs plastic rear dash and don't know if it'll help or not lol.. seats fold down but is also very slim to slide a box in.. let me know if any has any tips! Anything will work better then his prefab box hes using now, nut trying to give him the best for his money..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.