2010 Nissan Versa

mrman8713

KS
Hello all! Been a while since i've been in the car audio scene. i was needing some advice for a 2010 Nissan versa. I'm looking to put a little system in the trunk but seeing as the back seats don't fold down it looks as if the trunk is almost completely sealed off from the rest of the car. Does anyone have any experience with the Versas?

Any help is appreciated!

That's awful. The hatchback looks like it has loads of potential for audio (I rented one a month back). Sedan looks poor and they generally are difficult to try to get loud. Have reasonable expectations.

That's awful. The hatchback looks like it has loads of potential for audio (I rented one a month back). Sedan looks poor and they generally are difficult to try to get loud. Have reasonable expectations.
i was thinking worse comes to worse ill just end up making a sedan blowthrough lol

i was thinking worse comes to worse ill just end up making a sedan blowthrough lol
Wall build or you're not getting loud....

Those pockets where you have those little windows on the sides at the front of the dash look perfect for building some custom pods for mids and highs for 3 way fronts. Something chunky 6.5" in the doors and some 3" mids + tweets up in the corners type thing.

Like I said, shape and cargo area on the hatch looked very nice but for a sedan, especially if you can't even lay the back seats down you're really shoveling **** against the tide. If you're not really just interested in a challenge and have some money, time, and patience just throw whatever in there to round out your sound a bit and wait until you have a hatch or SUV or similar to try to really go crazy.

In my hatchback I could put 1 good 12inch sub in a decent box on 2-2500w of power and easily hit 150db the sedan will be much more difficult.

The small alt does fairly well at idle at least nine did. I only added a g31 in the hatch and ran 3k without much issue.

Wall build or you're not getting loud....
Those pockets where you have those little windows on the sides at the front of the dash look perfect for building some custom pods for mids and highs for 3 way fronts. Something chunky 6.5" in the doors and some 3" mids + tweets up in the corners type thing.

Like I said, shape and cargo area on the hatch looked very nice but for a sedan, especially if you can't even lay the back seats down you're really shoveling **** against the tide. If you're not really just interested in a challenge and have some money, time, and patience just throw whatever in there to round out your sound a bit and wait until you have a hatch or SUV or similar to try to really go crazy.
that was my reasoning for asking. just trying to get a little bump in my daily till i get another suv. looking at 2 sundown E12V3s. not looking at trying any competitions anytime soon least of all with a versa. currently on deployment and we are getting ready to ship home so i was just wanting to prepare for when i get back. to be honest at one point i had considered walling but i carpool too much for right now to be able to lose 3 seats.

that was my reasoning for asking. just trying to get a little bump in my daily till i get another suv. looking at 2 sundown E12V3s. not looking at trying any competitions anytime soon least of all with a versa. currently on deployment and we are getting ready to ship home so i was just wanting to prepare for when i get back. to be honest at one point i had considered walling but i carpool too much for right now to be able to lose 3 seats.
I don't know if I'd even count that as back seats. Not fit for adult passengers by my estimation but suit yourself.

Not sure about the E series Sundowns. I really like the SA series as far as really stand-out from the pack in their class. If I were going to go with stamped basket subs I don't think I'd pay premium for the sundown name.

i have a 2011 Nissan Versa S its 4 bolts to remove the back seat it can be removed and replaced very easy when the bolt are out completely i had to remove my back seat completely to get my box in the car through the back doors..... yes it was 5.7cubes for my 3 10's it was insane

there is a nice channel under the carpet on the driver's side that I ran all my 1/0 threw on the firewall there is a rubber grommet where the main wire harness passes through on the driver's side under the dash and comes out behind the shock tower also adding a big 3 is fairly easy as well just getting anything bigger than 4g through the firewall can be a Hasselhoff let alone 1/0 and 6g at the same time >.

PS: if your like i could do a video on how i ran wires and where and what not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.