2010 Ford flex sync by Microsoft w/ navi

Participant count
  • Participant list

Durriej

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oregon
2010 ford flex sync by Microsoft w/ Navi, factory sub & amp... I would like to know what part/unit i would need to purchase in order to install an aftermarket amplifier, not to replace the stock one, but to add a mono block for a sub.

Lots of options. Cheapest route is a Line Out Converter. Those can range from $25 to over $500. I know a guy who has a Kicker loc that was like $30 and he’s satisfied. I used the JL line (fix and twk) and liked it a lot. Audiocontrol is really popular and has multiple offerings. LC2i with Accubass is one I see a lot as it gives you some bass adjustment to compensate for the factory roll off.

Lots of options. Cheapest route is a Line Out Converter. Those can range from $25 to over $500. I know a guy who has a Kicker loc that was like $30 and he’s satisfied. I used the JL line (fix and twk) and liked it a lot. Audiocontrol is really popular and has multiple offerings. LC2i with Accubass is one I see a lot as it gives you some bass adjustment to compensate for the factory roll off.
Is there any downside to the lc21 vs. the PAC AmpPRO AP4-FD11... I believe I loose steering wheel controls with the lc21 and that's it right?

You shouldn’t lose steering wheel controls with the LC2i. It is tapping into into the signal after the the head unit. Looks like they have an LC2i Pro that has a few more features.

In general, you need an amp kit (not just an amp power kit), probably higher quality RCA's than come with the amp kit, and a Line-Output-Converter (LOC). I prefer Sky High power cables and Rockford Fosgate signal cables, but I can't give specific part numbers without knowing more about your system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...