2009 Malibu 4th Order Wall with 8-12"s Build+Rebuild

this is the price you pay, and its worth it-
eeeehhhhhh, walls are cool novelty projects to work on and they're good for competing, as far as a practical daily driver, walls have no place, they're heavy, they're huge, and overall impractical, that's why you use project vehicles for walls.

This is an awesome build btw, awesome craftsmanship

eeeehhhhhh, walls are cool novelty projects to work on and they're good for competing, as far as a practical daily driver, walls have no place, they're heavy, they're huge, and overall impractical, that's why you use project vehicles for walls.
This is an awesome build btw, awesome craftsmanship
Deff depends on the person.

I don't mine having a walled DD at all. I can say most wall guys would agree too

On topic-

bf312f3a.jpg

s 2 4500&#39s - YouTube[/url]

Wow, can't believe you are changing everything up so soon! Awesome project all around, really digging the suede headliner/doors.

I'm also running the ST350's, wondering what your overall impression was of them? How were they wired? I noticed you had a 1000w crescendo 4 channel, and a sundown 4 channel...

I assume you wired your 2 8"s in each door in parallel resulting in a 4ohm load for 2 channels on the crescendo/sundown, then gave the ST350's each their own channel @ 8ohm?

Why did you switch up your front stage to the crescendo? SQ?

Keep up the good work I'll be watching this build!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.