2009 Lucern speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vandergriff101

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tn
I’m fixing to completely overhaul the stereo system and looking for suggestions. Budget is somewhat limited to and 1k. I already have head unit new in the box (Kenwood376bt). I can’t decide on the rear of the car. 6x9 in the rear deck and a 15@ sub in the trunk or two 12s in the trunk. Also been looking at maybe putting 8” subs in the rear deck but from I read, a 6x9 has the same surface area roughly. Looking at JBL GTO 939 for the 6x9s or should I go with 6x9 components? I kind of want to match the name on the deck and front door speakers. I’m thinking about a Skar subwoofer. I haven’t decided if I want a 5 channel amp or two separate amps. Looking for ideas. I more like SQ than SPL. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I’ve been out of stereo competition for over 3 decades. A lot of new companies out here nowadays. Thanks y’all.

I've pretty much asked all of these questions, so I'll go ahead and give you the answers. If you're in it for SQ don't use rear speakers. Run the front stage active on a dsp. Dont forget an amp for the front speakers. And **** skar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.