2008 Tahoe Build

IMG00131.jpg

IMG00132.jpg

Tinted 15% front windows and back is 15% + 30%. Truck is mad dirty must wash tomorrow!

Btw amps come tomorrow ^^

The only thing I dont like about the new hoes design is the huge weird shaped wheel wells. They would be great if someone had oval tires/rims lol.

Nonetheless, of course it's badass and would kill my grandmother for it.

Pure sex. I'm definately taking a drive your way when you get this **** installed, or if you need an extra hand. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well my tahoe build will take me a couple weeks until everything comes in. So far only thing i got so far is the Alpine IVA-505 installed.
Things to come this week (hopefully)

505 bypass

Kinetik 2400

EA 300amp alt

2 Sundown 3000D's

3 IA Death Penalty 15"

Oh hopefully I get this ****ing tint done, everyone is being a ***** about this and wanting top dollar.

Pictures to come.
where in FL are you? i wanna hear this!

when ya startin ur build, like i said i can give ya a hand im 10 mins from ya
I have no idea when I'm starting build still don't have sub box design yet, subwoofers, alternator.

I did but I didn't think you were finished with it?
Did I not finnish it? sorry, I deleted all my PM's and thought I had finnished it, shoot me a pm to remind me where we were at.

Alternator came in.. Box was squashed the alt looked really secured... This is a first with FedEx coming to me with a squashed box. Plus the label was so ****ed that they even had to relabel it... Anyways pics..

IMG00142.jpg

IMG00143.jpg

IMG00144.jpg

IMG00145.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

IMG00147.jpg

IMG00148.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

The only thing I dont like about the new hoes design is the huge weird shaped wheel wells. They would be great if someone had oval tires/rims lol.

Nonetheless, of course it's badass and would kill my grandmother for it.
Dude I couldn't agree more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.