2008 Tahoe Build

6000k is cool, its bright and white/blue at the begining but then it turns blue. I just didn't like it and 4300k suited me better. YOu can get hella deals on ebay now, i think my buddy bought a set for like 70 bucks? Quality is even better since hid kits came out like years ago, now they're good at cloning it so you don't have to worry about them burning out on you in a year or two.

Definitely a really clean tahoe and awesome equipment you picked out there. Can't wait to see the finished pics. Maybe I missed it but what do you have going in for the front speakers?

don't really mind on budget say 500ish... I believe my fronts are 6.5 hrmm since I still have a 300/2 JL amp lets say that..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.