2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 2wd lt2 on 24's

pics of what? system us is going in tomorrow, and here is what it consists of...

Subs- (2) Image Dynamics 12idq v2.d4 (limited space so they should work great)

Amp- Hifonics bxi1606d

Box- cusom made downfire box under rear seat with black armor coating

Facory radio for now. will have a doubledin in a couple weeks.

pics of what? system is going in tomorrow, and here is what it consists of...

Subs- (2) Image Dynamics 12idq v2.d4 (limited space so they should work great)

Amp- Hifonics bxi1606d

Box- cusom made downfire box under rear seat with black armor coating

Facory radio for now. will have a doubledin in a couple weeks.

Lol, looks familiar. Is your an LTZ or LT2? Didnt know they had an LT2 if so. Not trying to threadjack. Did you get your box from subthump?

IMG_0158.jpg

i will post pics of the tint later. mines a texas edition LT2. one model under the ltz. doesnt have a sunroof or like the navigation or woodgrain.has the bose system and leather and what not. my box is from caraudiofactory.com. i went and picked it up yesterday. i got the black armor coated one. didnt want carpet on mine

Hell yeah. What does the texas edition mean? Also curious how those ID subs work for you. Is yours E85? Mine's not, kinda wish I would have gotten it. Here E85 is like 40 cents cheaper than normal.

what is e85? sorry dont know what that means. i havent gotten the subs hooked up yet. later today then will know how they sound. should sound very good, those subs sealed ask for at leat .55-1.0 cubes and the box i have is .86 for each sub. texas edition is like a special package upgrade. its got the high peformance suspension, painted door handles and mirror covers, bose, leather, and what not. not much difference.

Sorry Ethanol. E85 is the name of the octane rating for ethanol gas. Yours does active fuel management right? Drops down to four cylanders when your not in the gas.

The texas edition sounds alot like my Z71 package. Cept not four wheel drive. Really curious how those ID sound. I am not sure why I didnt find them when I was looking for subs. They require about the same space as the kickers I have. What kind of power do they like?

DAYUM!

I was debating between a new silverado, or a new civic. i went for the civic with the recent gas situation, but anyways, dman that thing is clean! level that rear end, tint, and exhaust, and you got it bro!

bibby exhaust, tint, and system is in. just havent posted pics.

mdsheely i got the system hooked up last night. honestly sounds better than any of the dodge systems i had. last setup was jl audio12w6v1s(older style). the sq and bass is amazing. especially for the amount of space i have. the subs require a small sealed box of .85 each and each sub is getting .86 for each chamber on the box i have. i dont even have my bass knob or gains all the way and i am highly impressed. i picked up the 12idq v2s at a local shop for $175 brand new a piece. i highly recommend these. also my install is very clean. all the wires are hidden, no holes were made in the carpet, and the amp is hidden as well. i will post pics later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.