2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 2wd lt2 on 24's

lastcall
10+ year member

lastcall
just got the truck today. was at the dealership all **** day. tired but worth the wait. anyways i will post pics of the wheels and truck tomorrow after i go get the wheels put on at the dealership black exterior with black leather.. they are TIS 07 24's. i guess they will look ok. if anyone wants the stock 20's off of the truck. let me know. will sell for cheap.

wheel_img_07.jpg

How much did you end up paying for the truck???I would really like to see the pics because I'm looking into maybe getting a silverado but I would like mine to be 4x4.

usually cost about 150-200 to ship through ups just guesstimate weight and size n such for one multiply by 4. lmk how much do u want just for the rims n tires w/0 shipping.

with the rims and tires included. around 40,000. didnt get much for my trade in. actually what i owed. but i did get 0% for 60 months.i i ended up getting the extended warranty and all the other insurance crap. also got whats called armor protection that fully covers and damage to the wheels and paint. i was looking at a 4x4, but it drove to rough and i wanted something for more luxury and didnt want to go the lifted route again. just put some 24s on it right away and be done with it. well besides the audio of course.

jeeper i was looking to get around $1K for the set before shipping. i have no idea whats a fair price. dont know exactly what they go for

here are the pics. truck got dirty after the dealer washed it since the roads are wet. wheels are tis 07 24's wrapped in falken 305/35/24. tint goes on tomorrow, and then system and drop will come in a bit. has bose system with sub in the console which will do for now.

08chevy004xs3.jpg

08chevy005li3.jpg

08chevy006tj8.jpg

08chevy001jh1.jpg

08chevy002do0.jpg

08chevy003sh8.jpg

08chevy008yf1.jpg

god those 24s look like 20s on those new trucks. hopefully i can get away with 22s on my chevy. and wont it void the warranty if u drop it if so id wait a while personally.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.