2008 Altima version 2 , Boston G5'S, GTR Radiators, Kenwood DNX 8120

v

the vss cable and I could be wrong is the cable on your car that tells it direction and stuff at least thats my interpretation. When I get home and break out manual I will know for sure.

I am no expert on passive radiators, but i was always under the impression you needed double the cone area on the PR side per active driver. I.E. for every 10" driver there should be atleast 2 10"(if not 12") pr's. Someone correct me if i am wrong.
the PR has pretty much double the excursion of the sub so this solve that problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

th vs is the vehicle speed sensor wire..it should be on the backof he speedometer this is used with thenavigaon part and it works to calculat estimated time of arivl based on your current speed and what not..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.