2007 Forester XT Sound Deadening on Labor Day

Participant count
  • Participant list

AwaySooner
10+ year member

Spent a couple of hours today to redo my door, sealing up all the big holes using some wood cardboards and RAAMMat, I also redo the Ensolite, the first time around looks horrible, this time look more acceptable, not professional by any means. The inner and outter door skins are coated with QueitCar paint all round. The inside are sealed with Ensolite as well, as far as my hand can reach anyway. My back is killing me, thank god I don't do this for a living.

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00724.JPG

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00727.JPG

The rear fill for my daughter when she sits in the back. Going to swap the Pioneer coaxial with a set of Infinity Kappa that I got for cheap soon.

DSC00714.JPG

Wired up the good ole AudioControl ESP-2 that I got for a good price on Ebay. It's in mint condition consider the age. I have it in my old car and love it. I don't compete and kickpanel is not possible, I don't have T/A either, so this really help to create a center image and wider stage. I don't care if you don't like it.

DSC00718.JPG

ID8 at stock location.

DSC00640.JPG

DSC00728.JPG

Passenger side, it used to be a storage area. Need to clean it up a bit but still work in progress.

DSC00675.JPG

DSC00729.JPG

http://picasaweb.google.com/awaysooner/MyForesterAudio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.