2006 Silverado 10" box problem

Tgilchrist
10+ year member

Id like to just get a premade box for my 2 10w7's because the design for underneath my back seats is a little complicated. I cant find one place or site that has dual ported 10" box that would fit my truck. Ive found plenty of sealed but i listen to mostly rap and rock and i know 10's are really for tighter bass but if i had a ported box ill still get the deeper sounding bass that i want.

i have seen people on this site with boxes under the seat on your model truck, most said10's fit ok 12's usually require raising the rear bench, but you ddnt specify which cab you have, so nobody knows that either... also prefab boxes are almost never tuned to sound good

Audible Customs in Louisiana or Fisher Customs somewhere in the midwest can build you a box or you can find someone in a good mood to help you with plans and a cut sheet. Take it to Lowes or Home Depot and they will cut it out for you at no charge.

Whatever you do, don't buy a prefab box. It will **** azz even with the best woofer money can buy.

Yeah im starting to find that out lol none of the prefab boxs come close to the cu. inchs the 10w7's need. Ive built acouple regular sqaure boxs i guess ill just have to do my homework to build this one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.