2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Build Log

bump plz lol

for real though.... lol
Whoops, my bad man. I completely forgot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I'm heading to the doctor's office now and I'll get measurements when I get back.

Hight from floor to window line in cargo area

width between both whellwels

Deep from 2ed row of sets to hatch
Hight from floor to window line in cargo area - 16"

width between both whellwels - 43"

Deep from 2ed row of sets to hatch - 34"

Hey man nice Jeep! I'll be starting my Jeep log soon for my 05 limited, at least when the weather gets warmer in Chicago. I'm just researching gear and starting on the wiring right now.

Your soundstage experimenting is very interesting. I was planning on putting in a passive comp set but after reading your log I think I'll wait till the end of my build to see what you come up with.

One question for you, what about the rear door speakers? Are you using them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.