2006 Accord- Coaxial or Component Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Eldoggo

CarAudio.com Recruit
Canada
I am trying to decide if I should get component speakers or coaxial in my 06 Accord. If I did component I would put the tweeter on the dash where theres a stock tweeter. Has anyone had any experience with putting tweeters there? Is it hard to replace? Does it sound good from up there, or would i be better off coaxial? Thanks!

Hey there, component speakers are way better for front stage as they provide a "wider" sound experience and tweeter placement can be accommodated easily by using top mounting tweeter brackets supplied with the component sets as they provide, flush, angle, or surface mounting options. First you have to find out what size speaker your car takes, check the Crutchfield website to determine or if not sure, ask the car audio shop locally. Its always a good idea to install sound deadening in your doors whilst the door trims are removed for speaker upgrades.

Hey there, component speakers are way better for front stage as they provide a "wider" sound experience and tweeter placement can be accommodated easily by using top mounting tweeter brackets supplied with the component sets as they provide, flush, angle, or surface mounting options. First you have to find out what size speaker your car takes, check the Crutchfield website to determine or if not sure, ask the car audio shop locally. Its always a good idea to install sound deadening in your doors whilst the door trims are removed for speaker upgrades.
Copy that. Ordered myself Alpine SS65C.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...