2003 Jetta build V4.1 AKA "Violently Expensive"

Phrasing it like a question seemed like the appropriate response considering the tone of what I was replying to.
There is no clear tone with written language. It can be interpreted however the reader wants to take it.

I wasn't trying to be an ******* when I asked why you are giving your daughter your project. I'm sorry you took it that way. I have project vehicles that are worth far more to me than I could sell them for, so I will probably own them forever. That's why I asked.

There is no clear tone with written language. It can be interpreted however the reader wants to take it.

I wasn't trying to be an ******* when I asked why you are giving your daughter your project. I'm sorry you took it that way. I have project vehicles that are worth far more to me than I could sell them for, so I will probably own them forever. That's why I asked.
I didn't think you were being an *******, and I wasn't trying to be one either.

The best part is it's going to continue to be my project. Eventually my son will drive it, and probably after that my youngest daughter. In another 9ish years it may finally return to me as a weekend warrior.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...