2002 Tacoma 4 door Sub & speaker recomendations ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Here's a link to a guy that makes something for the rear compartment...

http://www.synergyusa.net

Here's a picture:

CustomerTruck1.jpg

Kinda pricey though...

I've never seen the double cab Tacoma's close up, but you're saying they have less space then the Ext Cabs? I would've thought the opposite...

I have a 96' Toy Tacoma with the same seat style as shown in the pic....how much we talkin for a setup and install like that....1K? 2k?...

Originally posted by Dark Genesis Revoh that link seems to be faulty now... Out of business?

already tryed variations of the address (ie. usa.synergy.net, .com, etc.)
I know the guy was quitting production of his plates for Tundras but he could have also stopped for the Tacomas as well. I always saw it as an extreme waste of money to pay that much for just a plate and can of spray sealer stuff...

BTW, when mr unregistered said that the doublecabs have alot less space, he was probably meaning space for a hidden sub or compartments...

Thanks Revoh....you're probably right about both:

That plate probably isn't worth the price, just looked really good after setup. Moreover, those compartments always struck me as a good place to stash drugs...er... I mean tools and stuff....or maybe fruit and vegetables for trips across the Canadian/US border. heh

Anyway, I'm more worried about the whole wiring aspect of audio installs...My truck is running all stock equipment currently. The idea of wiring up an amp myself...well...I'd prefer to avoid that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.