2002 Mitsubishi Galant - Need Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

pw91686
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Mobile, AL
My buddy has a 2002 Mitsubishi Galant. If anyone has one please let me know the size of the speakers that fit the front doors. I think it is either 6.5 or 7" speakers. Also, he is looking to get some components for the front doors and 6x9's for the rears and 2 10's for the trunk. Got about $400 to spend. So give me some recommendations for some components, subs, and 6x9's. I think we are gonna get some profile amps from their website to use to run everything since they are cheap. And if anyone has bought those amps off profile please let me know how their refurbished amps are. Also, if you have a component system, pair of 10's, or 6x9's for sale, let me know. Thanks.

Well I'm alittle late but check out my galery. The stock speakers in a galant are 6.75 but no matter what size you choose you will still need some kind of speaker adapter. I've tried 3 different speakers up front and none fit very well. I also got a profile amp. I can't remember exactly which one but I think it puts out 75 watts rms. It works great. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.