2001 Kia Sportage Speaker Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

nickff

CarAudio.com Newbie
Anyone know what size speakers are in a 4-door 2001 Kia Sportage Ex? I believe the rears are just 6.5" rounds...but the front speakers are proving to be a bit tricky. Many sites say there are just 4" speakers in the doors...but I am pretty sure there are tweeters up on the dash. Are 4" component systems a thing?

Other sites say there are 5.25" speakers in the door.

Anyone have first-hand experience and can point me in the right direction? I am just looking to replace the factory ones with aftermarket ones...easy install...nothing fancy.

This is my father's vehicle so I don't have easy access to it.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

appriecate it man! I was so busy thinking about it that I didn't even think I could look it up with a multimeter.
You should use an adapter. You might gain some insight on a Town Car forum as well. https://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=3402
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
Check out this business, (PAC – Connecting cars and technology. Your total installation solution. (pac-audio.com) ) as they specialize in wiring...
You could crimp spade terminals onto the new wires and insert them into the speaker harness.

About this thread

nickff

CarAudio.com Newbie
nickff
Brownsburg, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from