2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

I did not notice any mention of what you are doing for highs/mids? Have you made it that far yet?
Right now its got a premium sound package that really works pretty great, theres actually a amplifier behind the deck. I plan to see how that sounds with the subs but I do plan on doing an upgrade sometime this summer or maybe have it as my fall project. I have been looking at some nice CDT comps though if I do upgrade, all depends how this sounds I guess when I get everything together

Right now its got a premium sound package that really works pretty great, theres actually a amplifier behind the deck. I plan to see how that sounds with the subs but I do plan on doing an upgrade sometime this summer or maybe have it as my fall project. I have been looking at some nice CDT comps though if I do upgrade, all depends how this sounds I guess when I get everything together
I don't know if you have looked at those doors, but they are sort of a b!tch to work with. When you get ready seend me a pm and I will give you some suggestions.

Did that alty drop in easily -- any mods necessary?

I don't know if you have looked at those doors, but they are sort of a b!tch to work with. When you get ready seend me a pm and I will give you some suggestions.
Did that alty drop in easily -- any mods necessary?
Alt dropped in nicely, only issue I had was the heatshield that Nathan at EA put on it was to big so it covered where the plug was to go in. So after I put everything in at about 11pm in 20 degree weather I had to take it all out.

I have taken my door panel off once before, it doesnt look the easiest but I think I should be okay, I will keep you in mind though for when I need help. I think the hardest part was wiring the deck with the premium sound it made everything a lot harder.

Box covered

CIMG9903.jpg

CIMG9904.jpg

CIMG9906.jpg

**** that amp is HUGE lol. and **** 6 months you been savin up for this?! that motivates me to just save my money so i can get what i need. What are the dimensions of that box?

**** that amp is HUGE lol. and **** 6 months you been savin up for this?! that motivates me to just save my money so i can get what i need. What are the dimensions of that box?
Well I collected one piece at a time over a six month period and actually have been planning on doing this since I was a member on Ecousitcs quite a while ago. As for dimensions I dont have them off hand anymore, but im sure vitveet does if you need them or a design for a box

Box will arrive tuesday afternoon and amp should be arriving at the repair shop monday morning, they have a quick turn around so I am hoping for it back within 7 by the monday after that.

Exterior mods will be coming after the install is done, including window tint and a lift with 35"s. I plan on getting the back blacked out in the next month or so.
unless you are putting on a 10" lift, go with smaller tires. anything less than 10" will looked stuffed with 35's.

this is an idea of how lifted trucks should be done: Hi Performance RPM

Looking great so far man. Seems to be coming along nicely. Would love to see a vid or two once it's complete //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.