2000 Grand Marquis Build

oh ok i was looking at how the whole back seat was blocked off by batts and wood, i was gone say thats gone raise hell for the bass getting into the cabin
well as of right now it still puts alot of air into cabin it is bassing lol....but once i open the whole back dash then yeah it will really be hitting letting all that air into cabin...

4 db drive plw 12s ported tuned low (29hz), right now i have a hifonics goliath, but i'm trying to sell it now, i want to try a rd d9..........but i'm with you, i have a lil hole in my deck now but i wana open it some more with 2 8s back there....... i still havn't installed any of it, and will not be installing untill june when i put rims back on it, i'm hoping it will be louder than my last setup........ but great build you have going on here

4 db drive plw 12s ported tuned low (29hz), right now i have a hifonics goliath, but i'm trying to sell it now, i want to try a rd d9..........but i'm with you, i have a lil hole in my deck now but i wana open it some more with 2 8s back there....... i still havn't installed any of it, and will not be installing untill june when i put rims back on it, i'm hoping it will be louder than my last setup........ but great build you have going on here
oh ok kool...thanks man!! just cant wait untill i get a new vehical i am do everything professional ....it will be wayyyyyy bvetter then this build.... i am gunna go with 2 sets of either HERTZ 165XL's or Focal 165vr systems.... for highs....and probally do a big blow through...with my setup now ...hopefully my next vehical will be a f-250 power stroke....or tahoe........

i just planned how i am gunna redo my back deck ...i will start on it next weekend.... 2 8's in rear deck and 1 8 in each rear side panel in back and have a biggggggg port in middle of back deck.!!!!!! i will keep everyone posted and i will deffentiy have pictures...so stay tuned for the next few weeks...

Cool man, sounds great, this is one of my favorite threads, im running a "baby" version of your setup with some LVL 3 15s and a 1500w amp, but sounds great, and im happy. Cant wait to upgrade though, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Cool man, sounds great, this is one of my favorite threads, im running a "baby" version of your setup with some LVL 3 15s and a 1500w amp, but sounds great, and im happy. Cant wait to upgrade though, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
hehe thanks man...i cant wait to get started on it ...i would do it this weekend but gotta work all weekend...11am-11pm ...i'm headed to bed now...have a good night...

finally started the back dash....got it resined now letting it dry ...gunna do some research on applying bondo tonight then bondo tomorrow.......then gunna work start on either the 8's in the side panels or in the back doors....idk yet...will cross that bridge when i get there this weekend....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.