2000 Grand Marquis Build

Post some pics of the work!!
i will once i get the bondo on....for some reason when i took a picture of the deck with it wraped and resined it was kinda brown around the speaker pods???....but i will have some picture later today...going to my buddy house to finish it up b/c he is an auto body repair man and he is gunna lay the bondo for my for free....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

here they are ....not the best job in the world but it does the job...and OMG is there a difference in air moving into the cabin then before....alot of flex...now i just gotta figure out what i am gunna do with the other 2 8's...

dash002.jpg

dash009.jpg

dash010.jpg

putting it in right now will take picture in a little bit....

lol, I can imagine....deck is looking good, though I would have done a bigger port and just went with a pair of 8"s back there, but coming along nicely.
Def something I wish I could do.
Told you 3 months ago, lol.....but the new deck is looking good man, nice work

iwhen i got off work just a little bit ago i looked at my back dash and relized on the back strip next to window...bubbled up bad on me ...i guess that means i didnt let the resin dry enough?? oh well i aint ****in with it now more lol...thanking bout making new pod for the front doors and putting the 8's in there and letting it dry longer this time around lol... should have my new alternator by friday from DC power...then i will make a video...

iwhen i got off work just a little bit ago i looked at my back dash and relized on the back strip next to window...bubbled up bad on me ...i guess that means i didnt let the resin dry enough?? oh well i aint ****in with it now more lol...thanking bout making new pod for the front doors and putting the 8's in there and letting it dry longer this time around lol... should have my new alternator by friday from DC power...then i will make a video...

Cool....I was going to suggest putting the other 8 up front in a door pod, shouldnt be too hard, unlike my doors which have to have the whole thing molded in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

In for vids, and nice work on the Merc, props for doing most of the work yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

aint nothing big aint trying to do everything perfect this is just a street beater....but my new vehical is gunna be all professionally done ...i aint touching **** on it...

Hello , this time I have brought you one featured diagnostic tool ------BMW Airbag Scan&Reset Tool

It contains many features :

Models available for most BMWs built between 1994 and 2003,

Displays all SRS fault codes, tells you what’s wrong,

Resets the "SRS" Light,

Very, very easy to use

Hello , this time I have brought you one featured diagnostic tool ------BMW Airbag Scan&Reset Tool It contains many features :

Models available for most BMWs built between 1994 and 2003,

Displays all SRS fault codes, tells you what’s wrong,

Resets the "SRS" Light,

Very, very easy to use

WTF^^^^^ Bann^^^^?????

I'm lookin' forward to the results man. I think I'm going to be getting on a TL either tomorrow or Sunday.
tight tight i wish someone around here had one that i can get metered by...i would love to know what i am hitting....here is the pictures of the 160 amp 160 idle DC POWER alt.....come to find out my factory alt is a 4g the new alt is a 6g so my factory plug wont work on it ...so robbie is overnighting me the adapter plug so i can see what this thang will do ....i will have it up and running wensday on my day off work.....

DCPOWER001.jpg

DCPOWER002.jpg

DCPOWER003.jpg

Very nice. I'd like to pick up a new alt for future upgrades but I am tight on money.

I met up with a few guys today and hit the TL. My car pulled a 139.6dB. I have some things I need to redo and I could probably pull a 140 or so then. I'm happy for my budget AQ woofers.

Very nice. I'd like to pick up a new alt for future upgrades but I am tight on money.
I met up with a few guys today and hit the TL. My car pulled a 139.6dB. I have some things I need to redo and I could probably pull a 140 or so then. I'm happy for my budget AQ woofers.

Thats a hell of a nice score in these cars man, congrats. I know a guy on SSA that has a Lincoln Towncar (very similar trunk) with (2) Nightshade 15s and a single 3000D and does a 143db on his TL. So I know how hard it is to get these cars loud on a meter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.