2 sets of rcas for 1 amp?

The only multichannel amp that I've owned that couldn't run all channels off a single pair of inputs was a limited edition Phoenix Gold that was literally 2 2 channel amps grafted together in one chassis. Two separate boards in one chassis. Every other that I've had either had an auto switching circuit or a switch to pass the signal from a single pair of inputs to all channels.

What's the amp in question here?

Umm yes. Just because they are twisted into one wire loom, doesn't mean they aren't two pairs of RCAs.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes:

Missing the point. Why buy two sets when you can just buy 1? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Not saying that you cant buy two seperate pairs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.