3 way component sets: Focal 165 AS3

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brax1942

CarAudio.com Newbie
Arkansas
I am looking at some 3 way component sets for the front of my Ford suv. I don’t listen loud, but I like clean, clear, detailed and accurate speakers. I play a lot of high res audio in my home system and want to do the same in my vehicle. With that said, is there anything better for the same cost or less than the Focal 165 AS3 set?

Maybe look to see what CDT Audio has to offer? CT Sounds? An amplifier installed would be the only way I would run a 3 way system.A lot of people buy passive Xovers and build theyre own 3 way set up with Raw drivers also

Sound deadening and door preparations are key to getting the best results towards more SQ oriented within the vehicle, as well as speaker locations

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I ended up going with the Infinity Reference 6.5 component set up front, and polk audio dB 522 coaxial set in the rear. All of them powered by a...
I’ve tried it in 3 different vehicles and multiple locations. Rear deck is best for me. Unless it’s a midbass I don’t want anything in the rear...
Crutchfield can tell you what speaker will fit your car. for subs, Image Dynamics and Adire are still around. my last sub i bought was from...
I’m sure they will be a good budget setup. I think they will lack some midbass but door treatment is super important so definitely be sure to do...

About this thread

Brax1942

CarAudio.com Newbie
Brax1942
Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from