2 PSI 12s & Custom Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ronoman
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 12in PSI Platform 1's

High Performance model with longer, 3in aluminium voice coil, and Carbon Fibre dustcap

Dual 2Ohm voice coils

Bought in May of 2013.. Never saw more than 750w each. Mostly broken in at this point.. but in perfect condition. Rated at 1000w RMS, I'd say more like 1500

Box:

4.0cuft box tuned to 33hz, built specifically for these PSI's by Brian Horton of StarrMountainSound.

Box was also built in May of 2013.

Dimensions:

35.5in Wide

13in Tall

25in Deep

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything is in perfect working condition, subs are pretty much broken in on the power I was giving them.

I had my amp mounted on the box, so there are holes that will need to be filled. I can do that, or you can, you decide.

Price:

$450 for Subs & box

$175 each for subs, or box

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'd prefer a pickup rather than shipping... I'm willing to drive if you'd meet me half way. I live in southern Minnesota, ZIP: 55066

But if I HAVE to ship.. it'll be on you.

Item Pictures:

The reason I have a crappy picture is because its still installed in my car, I can get more its just so difficult to get it out of my car.

a0FRMfS.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.