2 or 4 ohm VR's

Participant count
  • Participant list
To wire a pair of DVC 2 Ohm drivers to a final nominal load of 2 Ohms wire them like so:

2_2ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

I don't know if your amp has enough output, however, to get satisfactory performance from a pair of CompVRs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Their RMS input rating is 400w or so, correct? So 800w or so for a pair of them and the RF 325.1 only outputs (rated anyway) 325w @ 2 Ohms.

After factoring in that the amp is likely underrated somewhat then we're looking at around 400w (or less) total.

You've got enough power for one CompVR but not really enough for a pair of them.

If I were you I would get a single CompVR in the DVC 4 Ohm version and run that single sub by itself @ 2 Ohms with that amp ~ like so:

1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.