2 infinity perfect 12.1's???

Participant count
  • Participant list

hiloracerboy84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey all...

i posted a thread earlier asking what type of amp i would use to run a perfect 12, but now im thinking or maybe using two...some suggested the jbl bp1200.1, and it has a very resonable price;)...$290, and i was wondering if it would be possible to wire the two perfects in parallel to get the two ohm load on the amp. the specs state that if run it in 2 ohms, the amp will put out 1200 rms....is this per channel, or for two channels. I thought this was a mono amp....so how could i run two subs off of it?...

if anyone could clear this up with me, it would be greatly appreciated..

thanks..

It's a mono block amp..1 channel it does have two sets of speaker outs but it's all one channel.. but the power will be divided by the two drivers (if wired in parallel) to get 600 watts per 12 for a total 1200 watts.

Hope that answered your question,

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.