SOLD (2) Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 6.5" Component Set

jgruberman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bought these a little while ago, but they never fit into my car because these woofers are massive. Upgraded to a shallow mount speaker and these have been sitting around. Were installed for about a week... speakers in perfect condition.

Asking $150 shipped.

More info: Infinity PERFECT-6.1 (perfect61) - 6-1/2" Component Systems - Sonic Electronix

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man now you're just toying with me. haha

what prices have you found? i already lowered them to 200.. what more could you ask for? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol.....Im not toying with you. I did see dat you lowered your price. Im waiting on a reply from a person on ebay about a set of perfects Im interested in.. But we will see.

I know they're sweet speakers and a good price... nothing sketchy about this deal. I bought them 2 weeks ago and they didn't fit in the car mounting hole so since the online retailer won't accept a return not inthe original box, I'm trying to save some cash loss here.

if only you had the made in china sticker still on id take them =] but if i can get into some casholla ill take them ill be checking back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.