2-dvc4 ohm 12’s

Participant count
  • Participant list

tbcopeland1

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a separate chamber ported box. I’m looking to achieve a final impedance of 1 ohm at the amp. What’s the best way of doing this? I have both subs wired parallel with both being tied to a terminal cup being as I can’t run wire from one sub to the other because of the box limitations.

So in simpler terms how can I get 1 ohm with 4 speaker wire leads?

I have a separate chamber ported box. I’m looking to achieve a final impedance of 1 ohm at the amp. What’s the best way of doing this? I have both subs wired parallel with both being tied to a terminal cup being as I can’t run wire from one sub to the other because of the box limitations.

So in simpler terms how can I get 1 ohm with 4 speaker wire leads?
What is the impedance of each set of terminals,assuming they represent each of the two dual voice coil subs (4 coils total)?

How many sets of +/- wires and what are the individual impedances?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...