FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Deka 8a31's

-800cca

-105Ah

-perfect for car audio

same as these:

Intimidator Group Size 31 AGM Marine Battery - Remy Battery

Used, not the prettiest....but still holding charge. They never let me down once during my use with them. Bought these about 2 years ago. Sticker on one is jacked up but they were both made in 2012.

These were paired with a 240a alty and ran my 3,500w rms setup flawlessly. Rarely dipped below 13v, always charged and taken care of. These ran as reliably as my xs d3100's and kinetiks in the past.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used

Price:

For fastest response, text me at 813-310-1589

$150 each OBO. Will make a make a deal if you buy the pair. Local preferred as they are heavy as ****. BUT I am willing to ship if the buyer covers packaging and insured transit costs.

Located in Tampa, FL. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance if asking price is met. If you lowball, you better be picking up here.

NOTE: I WILL BE IN SARASOTA FRIDAY 7/17 and SOME SATURDAY 7/18.

Possible pickup around there if anyone is interested.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps insured

Item Pictures:

coming....photobucket is ******* at life right now...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.