Not open for further replies.

Chevy Blazin'
10+ year member

Chevy Blazin'
US
Item(s) for Sale:

A set of dd 1508 subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Work but needs reconing and has rust on the motors.

Price: 150 plus shipping or willing to split them.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). will post pictures of them in a few

Not really sure who you're mocking here...
It's ok, you're only 17.

I'm saying he should know the rules and know how to post pics if he's been here that long and done that many deals.

Here since you can't read I'll paste it here for you.

- All posting must contain a picture of every item listed in the thread. No pictures and your thread will be deleted without warning.

- You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be suffecient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required.

Please notice lines number 1 and 2 in MoT's post. getting a lot of people posting WTT threads lately with no pics, pics with no s/n and date, and even a few people saying 'will post pics later'. If you dont have pics of the item, with your s/n and current date, do not post, its that simple. If you cant take pics of the item yet, for whatever reason, do not post a thread until you can post pics with it. The rules on this are very clear.

Thank you.

12 hours later isn't pics in a few.

Here since you can't read I'll paste it here for you.
Please notice lines number 1 and 2 in MoT's post. getting a lot of people posting WTT threads lately with no pics, pics with no s/n and date, and even a few people saying 'will post pics later'. If you dont have pics of the item, with your s/n and current date, do not post, its that simple. If you cant take pics of the item yet, for whatever reason, do not post a thread until you can post pics with it. The rules on this are very clear.

Thank you.
You may wanna check the first sentence of the this posting because I'm not trading dude LOL and I don't get mad nor even. I was interested in purchasing your MacBook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...