2 Audiobahn 18's + 2 Amps = How should i set it up?

My trunk is Huge bro....im not worried about size ...u gotta remember oldskool trunks a freaking huge....I wanna keep the audiobahns i just dont know how to put new voice coil tinsel wires in and solder them. If i can find out how to do that then im all good.

All new members should be required to take an intelligence test.

And then another extra, are you to retarded for this forum test, before ever posting.

My trunk is Huge bro....im not worried about size ...u gotta remember oldskool trunks a freaking huge....I wanna keep the audiobahns i just dont know how to put new voice coil tinsel wires in and solder them. If i can find out how to do that then im all good.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

BTW A box chevy is NOT a donk, nor will it ever be.

Not to mention a grammar test... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Yes. That would be nice.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif intel first. lol.

back 2 the topic please.....flamming really isnt necessary

we're telling u that setup is gonna **** more balls than your mom, yet you refuse to listen to reason. to answer ur question, solder the **** leads, but them in a box and hook it up.

wow....OMG thanks 4 helping me bro.......^
He really is helping you more than you know.

Throw it all away.

Now.

Don't even donate that to anyone, fish in the bottom of the sea wouldn't even make a ****ing home out of that **** because of its shitty level.

He is not joking. He is just ignorant. Do not hook up two different amps to two subs. Do not hook up a system. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Go directly to a shop so they can sell you an overpriced amp to work with your subs.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.