2 Audiobahn 18's + 2 Amps = How should i set it up?

seriously i deal with people like this all the time, i assume you also walk into the stereo shop and tell the installer that his car sounds good, but then when he gives you advice you just laugh at him and tell him how sweet your old school stuff is? and that you dont wanna get the new stuff because the old stuff is way better back when audiobahn was in there "prime" as well as "RF" so take some advice or the flaming shall continue

who was it that has the quote in there sig that puts audiobahn on the same level as jessica simpson? we need a direct quote for that in this thread

Hey guys everyone back off. Before another person posts about audiobahn being ****......have you used it? If not then don't post. If so then give your opinion. I myself have not used audiobahn. My only experience is my friend had some bahns and they sounded pretty awful but it was a best buy special. I've never heard them in a decent box.

As for the amps.....no I would not use one amp per sub unless each sub had it's own box. even then you'll probably be running into problems.

As for the tinsel, If you know how to solder then just solder the tinsel back into it's original location. I'd probably leave a little extra slack since the reason it broke was because it was either too short or wasn't soldered properly.

And good luck. Not all audiobahns are bad.....just most of them. And when they are the cheapest product around, 90% of the people will say they **** without hearing them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.