2 Audiobahn 18's + 2 Amps = How should i set it up?

Yah just bridge the 2 kicker channels together and run the fosgate sub, it's probably a single 4 ohm coil, since most svc's are.
thanks for the Helpful post man....im gunna go try it now....Im gunna ride up the street se if it hits harder....what should i turn the bass, gain and crossover to on the amp?

I dont even have it bridged and when i turn the gain up past 6/10 the sub just punches back n forth and doesnt play. i have it on 5 for gain. U think it would blow it on bridged mode?

I don't honestly know, I'd have to be there, I'd say to be safe don't turn the gain up past halfway if even close to to half. It's not gonna be that loud but you'll have something until you can get something better, it's easier to learn the first time that you can't go cheap on audio stuff all the time. You can look for good deals, but you have to still pay to get the good stuff.

IDK i never could find the ratings for it......As soon as i hooked up the rockfords to the kx500.2 tit blew one rockford and i only have 1 working 1 now. It is Single Voice coild i do know that.
It has the red diamond on the front that say's The Real Punch Power....someone on here toll me they were the 1996 series and that it was 600w rms

EDIT: each audiobahn is dual 4 ohms so if i hook them together they can be wired to 1ohm.....Also im buying seperate battery for my system in the back.
kill yourself.

You really need to do some research on stuff instead of just buying random things and doing what you think is the right thing to do. Again not trying to be a dick, we were all inexperienced at one point.

You could set the crossover at 40 hz. Again just throwing a number out there. I'd really have to be there
Just set the crossover and bridged it like ma man said...it sounds like 2 12's now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and i didnt just go and buy random stuff...i already had it and i bought the 2 audiobahn 18's yesterday for $25 bucks....FTW!!

Just set the crossover and bridged it like ma man said...it sounds like 2 12's now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
and i didnt just go and buy random stuff...i already had it and i bought the 2 audiobahn 18's yesterday for $25 bucks....FTW!!
like they say..you get what ya pay for bucko

there enough room on d-d1ck for the hataz, but 1 atta time please

LET THE FLAMING AND OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS BEGIN: -----

...Lol.

Dude for real, sell all your gear to some kid who is equally as ignorant as you, take that money to a good shop, and ask them to sell you/install a decent setup.

And when you set foot in said shop, don't act cocky like you know everything there is about audio gear, listen to the nice man at the counter, and do whatever he tells you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Edit: How were you fitting two 18" subs in the trunk of that car? I can't think of a way that there's enough volume for a properly sized enclosure...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.