2 American Bass XFL 1244 & Phantom 4000 MD

said you didnt burn the subs in right? do you mean break them in?? if you JUST bought those subs and pounded the hell out of them..there gunna blow or youll blow the amp. ab xfl 12's need at LEAST 10 hours of "break" in time. i use 0 guage for power and ground 10 guage for all wiring on subs, big three IS important when running a system around 2000 watts or more. that upgrade is usually around $300 youll need a bigger alt at least 200 amp alt those are around 5250-300 or more depending on what you want. id get a battery or a nice cap.

Always avoid capacitors... They're useless, a waste of money, and a waste of your time to install. And I only spent around $60 on a 0 gauge big 3, including wire and battery terminals.

And no matter what you do, go with a ported box..

said you didnt burn the subs in right? do you mean break them in?? if you JUST bought those subs and pounded the hell out of them..there gunna blow or youll blow the amp. ab xfl 12's need at LEAST 10 hours of "break" in time. i use 0 guage for power and ground 10 guage for all wiring on subs, big three IS important when running a system around 2000 watts or more. that upgrade is usually around $300 youll need a bigger alt at least 200 amp alt those are around 5250-300 or more depending on what you want. id get a battery or a nice cap
yea you just showed your noobness ,you have no idea what your talking about ,so please refrain from posting useless nonsense

yea you just showed your noobness ,you have no idea what your talking about ,so please refrain from posting useless nonsense
shut the the **** up **** boy, i BET you would say that **** in person online toughguy, what hell so wrong bout what i said. runnin a bigger alt sometimes needs a big 3 u idiot or youll fry your elec, subs do need break in time you fool, go put a 3000 watt system on any car ill bet the lights dum u crackhead. your lame as *** you just showed your age by respondin to that post the way you did like your somekind of boss. all that talk gets people whammed boy. so watch what you say. i aint gunna respond back to what ever you say now. cuz no point so save your breath thug boy

Apparently you didn't read the post very well. The alt big 3 and battery are very true and needed. Yes. But you suggested a good cap. Which has been proven time and time again to be useless like your babbling So be careful about who you threaten on the forum or you may not be here long. Ps you sound like chriscarter85 who was perms banned for acting to same way as you did in your response back to me Hint. Hint. Hint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif

shut the the **** up **** boy, i BET you would say that **** in person online toughguy, what hell so wrong bout what i said. runnin a bigger alt sometimes needs a big 3 u idiot or youll fry your elec, subs do need break in time you fool, go put a 3000 watt system on any car ill bet the lights dum u crackhead. your lame as *** you just showed your age by respondin to that post the way you did like your somekind of boss. all that talk gets people whammed boy. so watch what you say. i aint gunna respond back to what ever you say now. cuz no point so save your breath thug boy
Keep it to the dome and obey the forum rules, broheem. You're only 10 posts in and trying to make waves? Not a good idea.

Keep it to the dome and obey the forum rules, broheem. You're only 10 posts in and trying to make waves? Not a good idea.

actually no. ive been a member for a while just havent logged into old account because i cant remember the email address or anything associated with my account here. so i just made a new one.. and idc bout post join date that means nothing really.. i just dont apprecieate ignorant people runnin there mouth, thats it. enough said i blocked that fool so its said and done.

actually no. ive been a member for a while just havent logged into old account because i cant remember the email address or anything associated with my account here. so i just made a new one.. and idc bout post join date that means nothing really.. i just dont apprecieate ignorant people runnin there mouth, thats it. enough said i blocked that fool so its said and done.
You sound pretty new to me.

anyways.... so i cant remember my login name and my email address i used for my old account so that makes me "sound pretty new" cool story.
Not quite. You badmouthing one of the most respected dealers on this forum who has explicit knowledge and experience with this equipment and has worked his nuts off to become the only online-authorized AB dealer in the country makes you come across as a noob. I'm not here to start fires, though, just think next time before you act. And don't be surprised if he's not willing to help you out if you need any now. Just too early to burn bridges.

Not quite. You badmouthing one of the most respected dealers on this forum who has explicit knowledge and experience with this equipment and has worked his nuts off to become the only online-authorized AB dealer in the country makes you come across as a noob. I'm not here to start fires, though, just think next time before you act. And don't be surprised if he's not willing to help you out if you need any now. Just too early to burn bridges.
me either what im saying is idc whos who really. talk to me the way you want to be talked to. period. im nice till someone opens there mouth and makes me feel like i was disrespected , coulda left out the negative remarks he said and reworded it differently and i would have been ok. thats just the type of person i am. i dont hold what i feel towards anyone if i feel wronged, everyone has their own opinions on things and it dont mean for somsone to be critical about it, you know what im saying? and im not new again ill say this again lol. ive been a member here for a few years, just left the country for a while came back.

thanx for the input.... i'ma try to change boxes 1st.. I think i'm prob running about .75^3 sealed right now.. gonna try and go up to about 2ft^3.. then I'm go with the upgrade... i'm new so i'm trying almost everything..

said you didnt burn the subs in right? do you mean break them in?? if you JUST bought those subs and pounded the hell out of them..there gunna blow or youll blow the amp. ab xfl 12's need at LEAST 10 hours of "break" in time. i use 0 guage for power and ground 10 guage for all wiring on subs, big three IS important when running a system around 2000 watts or more. that upgrade is usually around $300 youll need a bigger alt at least 200 amp alt those are around 5250-300 or more depending on what you want. id get a battery or a nice cap.
Lots of retardedness here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Syntaxx7x

10+ year member
Syntaxx7x
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies