2 Alpine Type X 12" or 1 Rockford Fosgate T2 15"

maybe he meant you're ****.. makes sense then! Wheres your nice ssa avatar nuthugger!
Glad you follow the avatars i have...and if i was a nuthugger, i would recommend the same sub everytime. Do i do that? No, therefore i am not a nuthugger. Please dont try to talk shit to me newb when you cant even get past the cuss filter...

I had two recones on a FI sub, free of charge both times. Different people in Scott and forget other doods name (Sorry) and they hooked up.

Now I still had a 3 issue and was enough to get rid of the sub, for cheap! So wasnt big on their build quality of my sub. (Maybe a faulty one, I dont know.) but their CS was actually very good and went above and beyond.

Still didnt buy another FI product though, lol!

Are you stupid? I said their cs is shit,you probably never bought a piece of car audio in your life.
1. if you have a true issue with fi and want to mention it, thats fine feel free, if not the be quiet,

2. keep the personal crap out of the tech sections.

that said a single bl wouldnt be a bad choice,

you could also go with IA, DC, or DD there are a lot of options so just do some reading around on them all. and see what you like.

1. if you have a true issue with fi and want to mention it, thats fine feel free, if not the be quiet,
2. keep the personal crap out of the tech sections.

that said a single bl wouldnt be a bad choice,

you could also go with IA, DC, or DD there are a lot of options so just do some reading around on them all. and see what you like.
Lulz, Pheonix, you wanna explain how much fun it is to fit a single 15 in a hatch like that?

I think that everyone needs to explain how important a proper box is before they recommend subs. I would imagine this guy would probably just put it in a sealed box and miss out on the PUNCHY BANGY KNOCKIN BASSES

Lulz, Pheonix, you wanna explain how much fun it is to fit a single 15 in a hatch like that?
I think that everyone needs to explain how important a proper box is before they recommend subs. I would imagine this guy would probably just put it in a sealed box and miss out on the PUNCHY BANGY KNOCKIN BASSES
putting the massive in my hatch was a pain in the ***, but the eclipse has a bit more room and less of a restriction on height like mine does, so it can easily be dnoe with that.

and op, single strong sub, properly designed box, correct power, and the electrical to back it will give you results that you wouldnt have thought of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.