2 15's in extended cab s-10

Are you wanting to remove the rear seats or do a blow-through?

Both have been done. Lots of people can give you input on either setup. Which is great.

Let me see if I can find some build logs for you.

here is a video to kinda show u my setup same box and subs zv3 12" subs ,but upgraded amp last winter to a taramps hd 8k, was looking to do a pair of zv5 15's if possible or a similar sub

zv5's are solid subs.

Bit of a heavy ticket imo but if you have some cash for them then not a bad buy at all.

On 8k those subs would be happy.

SSA just released all new revisions to their subs. I would check those out if you haven't already.

Specifically the new Zcons. Would give those a gander //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If you're wanting to stick with sundown, then zv5s would be your best bet for sure.

Yeah sub brand is not a big option , just want to stay with something similar to a zv5 , just needing to see if I can get them into the cab my s10 ..

I already posted a video showing that 2 15s will fit no problem. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We also built a 4 12 4th order for an s10 extended cab but it was a wall.

yeah I don't mind going past the window as long as it's not totally blocked, I left a comment to hopefully see if he has box plans still

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.