2 15''s in a cobalt

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']U have no idea what ur in for ...just make sure u get someone to design u a nice custom box ..i suggest @Buck; he does all mine[/QUOTE]

how much does he charge?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

i designed my box for my 8s completly but idk if i can go through all that again lol it was a pain

how much does he charge? 

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

i designed my box for my 8s completly but idk if i can go through all that again lol it was a pain
Depends on how complex u want it ..but max is 30 bux i think..he does some great designs

Well worth not having to worry abt all the technicalities...all u gota do is follow the cut sheet
im back on this subject again still doing 3 12's hds3's on a sq 3500d but i heard if your doing a port through the rear deck the best thing do do is make a bandpass enclosure especially if your seats dont fold down. mine do but i like to keep them up because i often have passengers with me. should i design a bandpass for the 12's? and does that take more room? the way i have it right now is subs firing up and port firing up through the rear deck..like a normal ported box just that the port would be through the rear deck . im all for louder so if a 4th order will be doable in my car ill do that let me know what you think i want to start building in a few days

im back on this subject again still doing 3 12's hds3's on a sq 3500d but i heard if your doing a port through the rear deck the best thing do do is make a bandpass enclosure especially if your seats dont fold down. mine do but i like to keep them up because i often have passengers with me. should i design a bandpass for the 12's? and does that take more room? the way i have it right now is subs firing up and port firing up through the rear deck..like a normal ported box just that the port would be through the rear deck . im all for louder so if a 4th order will be doable in my car ill do that let me know what you think i want to start building in a few days
a 4th order for 3 12s is gona be huuge ..cuz u gota have sealed and ported sections for each sub

a 4th order for 3 12s is gona be huuge ..cuz u gota have sealed and ported sections for each sub
okay well then i wont go for that haha ill just do a standard ported box with the port through the rear deck, is there any problem with having the subs firing up?

okay well then i wont go for that haha ill just do a standard ported box with the port through the rear deck, is there any problem with having the subs firing up?
No that should be fine ...just try to space them out equal distances away from the ports so u dont have unloading issues

No that should be fine ...just try to space them out equal distances away from the ports so u dont have unloading issues
im going to have to have them in like a triangle pattern because my box is gonna be 15in tall 33.5 wide and 35 deep would that be okay?

IMG_20140404_130014_073_zps376750ea.jpg.html

that should be a link to the image design of the top of the box if i did it right lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skippy90210

10+ year member
skippy90210
ramey, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from